Schools may have protocols in place to support students on campus, but with the recent transition to distance learning can leave educators unsure of how to help. Gaggle has put together resources to help students in this time of isolation. With changes to their routine, concerns over COVID-19, and possible scarcity of food and resources, it’s a stressful time to be a student or educator.
Resources provided by Gaggle:
- Happy and Healthy at Home: 10 Student Mental Health Resources
- Distance Learning: Supporting Students During School Closures
- Student Mental Health and Distance Learning Webinar from May 6
- Kecia Ray CARES Stimulus Funding Act Webinar
- Gaggle Blog
- Gaggle for Microsoft Teams