My Personal Desktop™ is best suited for single users or small business that need basic desktop hosting including Word, Outlook, Excel and Power Point but do not need additional applications, custom configuration, training, and support.
We specialize in leveraging the power of cutting-edge technologies to enhance the experience of individuals by bringing new and innovative computing solutions to home and personal users.
We work with our clients to reduce the cost of technology:
- Hosted desktops are the answer to the replacing and managing personal computers
- Users can access the latest technology with existing equipment.
- Don’t fore-go technology initiatives for lack of adequate equipment.
- Connect to the same personal Desktop with any device including Smart Phones, Pads, Tablets, PC’s, or Terminals.
People are constantly balancing the need to provide consistent and up-to-date computers for personal use. My Personal Desktop™ hosting removes the task of continual updates, maintenance, and management of desktop computers allowing you to focus on other important responsibilities instead of the hassles of maintaining desktop computers.
Individuals using our Desktops as a Service hosting approach are also able to:
- Upgrade software and performance without purchasing new equipment.
- Reduce desktop support costs – By hosting desktops in our data center, the computing power and software is running on our servers with minimal hardware required in the home or workplace. This allows for the use of older computers in the school with everyone having a consistent user experience and delays the need for updating computers in labs or on desktops.
- Avoid time consuming updates, upgrades, installations, security, and backups which are all included in the hosted desktop.
Computers have become a requirement in homes and small businesses for students, faculty, and staff but all have different functional needs. There are many ways an individual may benefit from hosting desktops as a service including:
- Re-purposed existing or older computers with minimal specifications may be used to provide access to My Personal Desktop™. This eliminates wasting old machines and allows a longer life cycle of existing equipment dramatically reducing costs.
- Desktop access for kids, students and parents may be provided with the latest software and a consistent user experience regardless of the age of your computer. All individuals can have the latest and same version of software without costly and time consuming upgrades.
- Desktop refresh can be accomplished without replacing individual computers and software. This allows upgrades to be done quickly and consistently without maintenance on every machine.
- Remote access for each individual is available from their home computer without any special software or support. This relieves you of any support burden.