Virtual Desktop Hosting for small and medium business.
My Business Desktop™ is best suited for small and medium businesses that need desktop hosting with Microsoft Professional Edition which includes Word, Outlook, Excel, Power Point and Access. Small And Medium businesses also have additional applications that are an integral part of their business process that require configuration, integration, training, and support.
Managed Desktop Application Hosting provides the entire secured desktop accessible from any PC, MAC, Terminal, Tablet, or Smart Phone and includes all the Client/Server/Web-based applications and data from centrally managed redundant servers.
Installing and maintaining separate PC workstations is time consuming, costly, and complex Traditionally end users have almost unlimited ability to install or remove software creating down time and maintenance costs. Corporate information technology departments, and users have therefore often used Terminal Services, Citrix and VMWare to provide a stable, “locked down” desktop environment to the user.
What is included
- Citrix Installation, Updates, Maintenance, and Licenses
- VMWare Installation, Updates, Maintenance, and Licenses
- Microsoft Office Installation, Updates, Maintenance, and Licenses
- Microsoft Server Installation, Updates, Maintenance, and Licenses
- Microsoft SQL Installation, Updates, Maintenance, and Licenses
- Microsoft Exchange Installation, Updates, Maintenance, and Licenses
- Universal Printer Support
- Secured Data and File Upload / Download
- Third party Application Installation Updates and Maintenance
- Unlimited Redundant Data Storage
- Backups and Disaster Recovery
- Virus, Spy-ware, and Mal-ware licenses and protection
- Firewall, proxy, and Browser monitoring licenses and protection
- Training and Technical Support
Benefits of Managed Desktop Hosting
- Near-instant provisioning of new desktops
- Near-zero downtime in the event of hardware failures
- Significant reduction in the cost of new application deployment
- Robust desktop image management capabilities
- Normal 2-3 year PC refresh cycle extended to 5–6 years or more
- Existing desktop-like performance including multiple monitors, bi-directional audio/video, streaming video, USB support etc.
- Ability to access the users’ enterprise desktop environment from any PC, (including the employee’s home PC)
- Desktop computing power on demand
- Multiple desktops on demand
- Self provisioning of desktops (controlled by policies)